Norco (Hydrocodone) tablets are administered to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. They are taken orally in every 4-6 hour intervals or 'as needed' for pain. Care should be taken to not exceed the daily recommended dosage to avoid overdose or acetaminophen poisoning which may lead to liver failure.
Norco dosage is usually adjusted by the level of pain and the patient's response to it. Usually for those taking the Norco tablets of 7.5/325 or 10/325 strengths the dosage is one tablet is very 4-6 hours and never more than 6 in 24 hours. Patients should not alter dosage on their own without doctor's advice as high dosage may lead to acetaminophen overdose and poisoning.
NORCO 5mg-325mg Pills
Norco 5 mg - 325 mg tablets are a combination of 5 mg hydrocodone bitartrate and 325 mg acetaminophen.
- These tablets are capsule-shaped tablets which are bisected and which come with orange specks on white surface
- They are supplied as debossed Watson on one side and 913 on the other
- Come in bottles of 100 tablets or 500 tablets generally
- In hospital they come as unit-dose cartons of 100 tablets (25 tablets x 4 cards).
Norco (Hydrocodone) 10mg-325mg Pills
- NORCO 10 mg - 325 mg tablets are a combination of 10mg Hydrocodone Bitartrate and 325 mg Acetaminophen.
- They are usually administered for treatment of moderate pain levels
- Of all opiates, NORCO single tablets have highest dose of Hydrocodone Bitartrate along with the lowest acetaminophen level
Adult dose for Norco (Hydrocodone)
For adults, Norco medication intake is 1 tablet in every 4-6 hours intervals or 'as needed' but not to cross more than 6 tablets in a day.
Warnings for NORCO Medication
discount Norco pills may lead to acute abdominal problems; impaired renal, thyroid, hepatic, pulmonary of adrenocortical functions, intense intracranial pressure, GI or GU obstruction. It is not recommended for head injuries, if you have Asthma, for the elderly or the debilitated, or for those addicted to drugs. It's strictly not recommended to use the prescription drug for labor or delivery pain, for pregnant or nursing moms.
Interactions for NORCO Drug Tablets
- Norco might interact with other drugs and substances like -
- CNS depressants and tricyclic antidepressants
- antianxiety agents
The acetaminophen component in the drug may lead to false results in (+) urinary 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid test.
Adverse Reactions for NORCO drug tablets
Such Norco Side Effects include:
- Nausea and vomiting,
- Lightheadedness and dizziness
- CNS or respiratory depression
- Constipation or stomachaches
- Urinary retention,
- Skin problems like rashes and itches
- Hepatotoxicity or tendency for drug abuse
How is Norco (Hydrocodone) supplied?
Norco is supplied in the tablet form - the 5/325, 7.5/325 strengths in packs of 100; and the 10/325 strengths in pack of 100 and 500. It is a frequently prescribed drug for short term pain like treating an injury, for post-surgery pain or during or after dental procedures.
Buy Norco (Hydrocodone) from legal drugstore